Protecting Your Privacy from Listening Devices and GPS in Florida
Not everyone respects Florida’s right to privacy which is guaranteed by the state’s constitution. Your home, your business, your cell phone, and even your vehicle could be listening to you. Your private conversations and business secrets are at risk.
To protect yourself, your family, and your business, you need SpyCatchers LLC to help you protect your privacy from listening devices and GPS trackers. Don’t leave your privacy to chance. Landlords, family members (including spouses and former spouses), business competitors, and even your neighbors may be violating your privacy. Contact Spy Catchers LLC now at 1-800- 373 -8726 to ensure your privacy.
Why Would Someone Spy on Me?
We know what you’re thinking. You’re not doing anything unusual. Why would anyone want to follow you or listen in on your conversations? If you own a business, the most common reason is corporate espionage. It can and does happen in Florida more than you think. This could ruin your business.
If you don’t own a business, you’re still not safe. Suspicious spouses or significant others could be following or listening to your every move…even if you’ve not given them any reason to do so. A bad break-up or domestic violence could lead to someone spying on you in an attempt to use that information against you or hurt you. Landlords may violate your privacy by planting bugs or cameras to know what’s happening when you’re in your home.
There are many reasons why someone would spy. In Florida, it’s up to you to take control and protect your privacy. Spy Catchers LLC can help.
Sweeping for and Detecting Residential Bugs in Florida
If you think someone is spying on you in your Florida home, you’re not paranoid. It’s a definite possibility. Residential bugs are commonly used in Florida. Sweeping for and detecting residential bugs in a Florida home should be comprehensive. Spy Catchers LLC looks for hidden audio and video devices as well as checking for devices that could be using your wi-fi to violate your privacy! If we find a residential bug, we’ll remove it.
Residential bugs are on the rise in Florida. Although the most commonly targeted individuals are business owners with home office, high-profile individuals, and individuals involved in a child custody dispute or divorce, sometimes people are targeted by stalkers or for reasons that no one will ever understand.
If you believe that your home may be bugged, contact Spy Catchers LLC now at 1-800-373-8726 to schedule your residential sweep.
Sweeping and Detecting for Business Bugs for Enhanced Privacy
If you own a Florida business, you’re at risk of being bugged. When it comes to the success of your business, it’s essential that your business secrets are protected. Even if you trust your employees and your family, there could be bug in your conference room, on your landline, on your cell phone, or even cubicles or bathrooms. No part of your office is safe from a potential eavesdropping bug. Company cars or your personal vehicle could also have a bug that lets your competitors know where you are and what you say. Although these practices are unscrupulous, they still happen.
With Spy Catchers LLC, you have the power to protect your business. Video conferencing systems in conference rooms or even installed on your own computer may seem harmless. Yet, with the right program, someone can use it to listen in (and even watch you) without you ever knowing it. Transmitting bugs can be hidden almost anywhere in the building, even places you’d generally not expect.
Vehicle GPS Bug Sweeping and Detection
GPS bugs are commonly used on Florida vehicles. They’re even used on passenger vehicles that aren’t used for business purposes. Family members, obsessive former friends and lovers, spouses, and people you don’t believe have a reason to follow you could very well have a GPS system on your car. And you would never know it. Additionally, the car could have a listening device that allows the person who planted it to hear anything that happens in your car. These devices can create a potential danger to your well-being.
What Are the Signs That You’re the Subject of a Bug?
It’s important for you to know the signs of a potential bug. However, keep in mind that these signs won’t always be there. So, if you don’t notice any of these and believe that there’s a bug or GPS system invading your right to privacy in Florida, call Spy Catchers LLC to get help: 1-800-373-8726.
- You’re a business owner and you’ve noticed that your competitors are landing more and more competitive contracts that you usually win.
- You’re in business and you hear your business secrets referred to by people who don’t work for your business.
- You notice a shift in the quality of your email or voice mail.
- It appears that someone’s been inside your home or office.
- Your home or business was involved in a burglary and very little (or nothing) was taken.
- You notice crooked electrical outlets, wall plates, phone jacks, or other wall fittings that you know were once straight.
- You notice that ceiling tiles are damaged or moved. There’s debris on the surface of your desk, cabinets, or furniture.
- You notice new radios, clocks, phones, power cords, lamps, or calculators that you know you didn’t buy.
- You notice an unusual amount of foot traffic in restricted areas.
- You see vans parked near your office or home that you’ve never seen before. They stay for long periods of time.
- Unexpected maintenance or utility workers come to your location without you calling them.
How Can You Protect Yourself from This Invasion of Privacy?
If you believe that someone wants to bug your home, office, or vehicle, you need to engage in countermeasures that are specific to the type of bug that was found or that you suspect is in your Florida home, business, or vehicle. Call Spy Catchers LLC to schedule your bug sweep and removal. You’ll also learn about the proper countermeasures for the type of bug involved. Until that time make sure that you:
- Don’t tell anyone that you think there’s a bug or GPS system. Don’t even tell people that you trust. Believe it or not, these devices are most often planted by someone you know.
- Don’t change your routine. If you do, the person spying on you will figure out that you know. Just go about your regular routine and call Spy Catchers LLC.
- If you think that your landline or cell phone may be bugged, get a safe phone and don’t use your own phone. You can even just go and buy a cheap cell phone (often referred to as a burner phone) to use. Don’t mention the safe phone to anyone at any time.
- Don’t email anyone about your suspicions. There could be more than one bug and it could be someone you know.
- Don’t try to find the bug. Leave it to the professionals. You don’t want to damage your property or alert others to your suspicion.
- Don’t bother calling the phone company, the police, or the FBI. Law enforcement can’t and won’t get involved without proof of a crime. If a device is found, you would need to speak with an attorney to determine if there’s any legal remedies you can use.
Call Spy Catchers LLC right away at 1-800-373-8726 or use our contact form. Protect your privacy!